Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Sad Reality!!

So I picked Braily up from her class on Sunday and she had this mothers day card for me. Of coarse she cant write so it was colored all over. There was a bunch of questions on it about moms so i decided to ask her the questions and see what her answers were about me. This is what she said :(

My mom is best at WORK!!

My mom is so smart. She knows about GOING TO WORK!!

My mom is pretty. She looks like a MOM!!

I like it when my mom GOES TO WORK!!

It makes me laugh when my mom DOES HAIR!!

My favorite food that mom makes is CEREAL!!!

For fun my mom likes to GO TO WORK!!!

Ya that is pretty sad. I even asked her the questions again in hopes that they would change!! Nope still the same! Hopefully one day that wont be the reality!!

6 comments:

J and L Palmer said...

haha, that's cute tho. she knows what you do. it will change

J and L Palmer said...

by the way, when i sing sometimes, arys says "mommy funny"

Tara Fischbeck said...

lol Lindsey! i love her comments shari but they will change for sure!

Cory or Cari said...

So funny. Kids are just funny. Don't worry about it. She loves you. She just couldn't think of other things to say. She loves her mom. One day she will really understand why you do what you do. It's all for her and Kash.

By the way, I saw a list of the most popular baby names of 2008 and Kash was on there. Never would have guessed that. But Emma was #1 for girls. Sorry Tara, you're very average.

Tiffany and Alan said...

im sure kash will get his teeth someday. i think byron started teething 2 months and just got 2 @ 8 months. Sorry we missed you last night.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Ha that's funny. Kids crack me up. We just got put in primary with the seven year olds and they had similar questions to ask their moms and their answers were pretty crazy.