Friday, May 1, 2009

Brailys funny comments

Have your kids ever told you something that just completely broke your heart? Well i couldn't decide to cry or die laughing. I asked Braily to come inside from playing with the neighbor kids for dinner. She got so mad at me and started crying hysterically and said to me, " I'm so sad mommy. You made my heart die!" She is the biggest drama queen. Everything is over the top.

Braily also thinks she is a princess. On Sunday we walked into church and the ladies on the back row always tell her how cute she is. She turned to me and said, " Mommy those grandmas think I'm beautiful." Then halfway through church she needed to go to the bathroom. We walked past the ladies again. I could not believe it when she turned her head batted her eyes and said "Hello Ladies". She is full of herself lately.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

that is so funny. She definitly keeps you on your toes.

J and L Palmer said...

haha, brailey always says funny things. way over the top tho. but it's funny..until arys starts doing it. arys already get's her lip out there and that melts my heart

J and L Palmer said...

wow i just realized i've been spelling her name wrong her whole life. sorry

Cory or Cari said...

We miss Braily. Averi talks about her constantly.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Haha she is funny!

DougandMe said...

I would have like to know what those ladies though of all that. I bet they got the biggest kick out of it.