Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!


Coke was working all night on my Mothers Day present. Using his artistic ability to paint me an amazing mural in the grass. Thank you Coke! Ok.....So somehow we missed the back door being left open and Coke had free range to the back bedroom, that was a complete disaster in the first place. Best night of his life I am sure.

Mothers day was great though. Shane hung a few things I asked him to and didn't spend any money. Braily made me a clay flower holder that hangs and it was beautiful! Kash colored me some pictures and Rowdy.........well he was busy teething. Poor boy needs to push them through! As we were heading home tonight from Lindsey's and our Mothers Day get together, we were all talking and Kash told us to be quiet because Rowdy was trying to go to sleep. He loves his brother so much and always wants to take care of him.



 

No comments: