Saturday, December 14, 2013

Braily's Baptism Day



Braily's baptism day and it was amazing! I am so grateful for Braily and the example she has set for her brothers and sister. I am grateful for her testimony of the gospel and her desire to do good. She is such a blessing to our family. Braily loves to do things as a family. She will plan games and activities all the time for us. "As a family" is at the end of all her activities she has planned. We must do them " as a family"! Love this girl more than I can say!

Today was such a good day. Im not sure I have seen a baptism with so many people. She had all my family, Shane's and her Dads family. It was so good to see David baptize her. When me and David got divorced this day was a huge concern for me. I prayed constantly about this day before we got divorced and I had an overwhelming feeling that everything would be ok. Today could not have gone any more perfect. Braily had so much support  and her dad was able to baptize her. The spirit was so strong as I watched David perform the baptism. It's amazing when you get to see a direct answer to a prayer and conformation that everything will be ok. I am so grateful for prayer and the answers that you are able to receive from it. I am extremely grateful for Braily and her choice to be baptized.







  

No comments: