Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Grateful for my first child



Sometimes I think Braily is way beyond her years. She is very thoughtful and wants to make people happy. She is also very independent and loves to help me with anything. I was very grateful this morning for those qualities. I was up all night with Rowdy and so tired. I slept in and woke up at 7:45, in panic mode, to find Braily in the kitchen packing her own lunch and getting ready for school. (We have to leave by 8:10) She said she came in and saw Rowdy asleep next to me and knew I needed to sleep. She decided to let me sleep and get ready by herself. She was sent to me as the first child for a reason and I am so grateful for her. I was nothing like her at that age, very scatter brained. (still am!) She impresses and surprises me every day!

No comments: