Thursday, January 20, 2011

Our Wedding day........FINALLY!!!

I dont think we ever thought this was really going to happen but it did!! We are married! It was long awaited but the best decision of my life. I could not have found a better husband. Our wedding day was more than perfect. We got the light sprinkle during the cerimony and a rainbow right after! All I wanted was a little rain and I got it. The rainbow was a bonus! I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with Shane. I fall in love with him more every day. He knows exactly what to do to make me smile.....it never fails!








3 comments:

J and L Palmer said...

woohoo! cute cake, cute picture of the rainbow!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Very happy for you too!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I loved your wedding! It was so pretty!!