Monday, April 27, 2009

More of the kids


Brailys new thing is cuddling with Kash. Now that he smiles and laughs she loves to entertain him.


I posted this for Cory. Braily left her skirt that cousin tiffany made for her at her friends house. She was freaking out so i thought, "What would Cory do at a time like this?" Oh ya make it out of a cheerio box. Actually ribbon and plastic bags. It turned out pretty good.


I walked into the kitchen to find Braily stringing her gum across the cabinets. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Making a spider web!"


I just thought they looked cute sitting there right before church.

2 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that little tie shirt that kash is wearing!

Cory or Cari said...

I love every picture. I love the plastic bag skirt. I'll make sure that Cory sees it. I love Kash's smile in the picture where he's cuddling with Braily. Averi still says that she misses Braily all of the time. My kids miss their cousins. And I miss my sister. Not too much longer I hope.