Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kash is 3 months old!


                                                     Braily holding Kash. A little scary.

                                                               Kash taking a bath.

                                                      Braily helping kash take a bath

Does this look a little forced to you? Not long after this he came in crying saying, " I dont want to be a girl anymore." Poor guy. I felt so bad for him. Braily didn't understand why he was so upset.

6 comments:

Cory or Cari said...

I was just coming over to tell you to post something new. You narrowly escaped. Braily and Kash look so much alike. And Kash looks like he is getting quite large. Is he big on the charts?

Averi could really use some Braily play time. She only has 2 little boys in her nursery class and they are all boy. She needs a girl her own age. Miss you guys. Keep me filled in.t

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yeah cute! When is Shane going to make the blog!!??

Chris and Nicole! said...

That is too funny about Braily's friend not wanting to be a girl anymore! We used to dress Gordon up like a girl and paint his fingernails and toenails. My dad didn't like that very much.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Haha look how excited she is that he's "a girl" that's awesome. I can't believe how big Kash is! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Shari:D Baby Kash is soo stinkin' cute!! You have some cute babies. I'm excited that I found your blog. Love the pictures of your kiddies:) Hope you are doing well. Take Care <3 <3 <3

Eric and Kailee said...

Shari I didnt even know you had a blog! Cash is so cute!!! Email me so I can add ya to my blog. Let really get together sometime soon.
kaileeapuna@cox.net