Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grandpa's Funeral

      It was a sad day saying goodbye to our Horsey Grandpa. He loved his family so much. Im so happy he is out of his sick body and able to be free from it. I know he really enjoyed watching his family and friends come together for his funeral and celebrate his life. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that I will see him again. He will be missed so much! I have so many great memories of him. I loved to ride in his horse and buggy for the holidays and family reunions. I loved that I rarely saw him without a cowboy hat on. I loved driving down to Lehi and spending time with him and the horses. Catching baby pigs down there was a great memory too! This weekend we went through his old clothes and each one of us took some of his cowboy shirts. He had so many! I love that I will have these shirts for ever to remember him by. I stole this picture from Cari. I couldn't make it this night but everyone had their shirts on and took a picture. Wish I was there, such a cool picture!







No comments: