Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brailys pooping battle



Funny story for you all. Braily said she needed to go poop, so like usual we ran into the bathroom and she sat down. I told her to call my name when she was done so i could help her. After a few minutes she still didnt call me so i went in to check on her. As i walked in i asked her if she was done pooping yet. She looked up at me with the most dead serious face, and said, "I give up." I was rolling on the floor laughing. I didnt know the bathroom was a battle field for her.

8 comments:

kkalama said...

That totally cracks me up! Thanks for sharing!

J and L Palmer said...

haha, funny brailey

Tara Fischbeck said...

LOL that is so cute! I can totally see her saying something like that.

Cory or Cari said...

She wouldn't have said that when we left. I just can't believe how much talking she is doing. She's all grown up. I hope she and Ave still get along well.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I would have never understood that until about five months ago. It's hard sometimes. Poor girl

Chris and Nicole! said...

That is so funny Shari! She is definitely of Mortensen descent!!

Jackie said...

hilarious! i love it!

Carly Nichols said...

She is hilarious! Jordan and I could not stop laughing! How is Kash doing and you?