Monday, October 13, 2008

A visit to Aunt Jills "farm"

Ya its taken me a long time to get back on here but here are some pictures finally. This is when we all went to visit Jill and Sam before he left to the army. Braily and cyllis love to play together.
Ok, so this picture was taken solely for the purpose of saying, i am naming my son after one of Jill's dogs!! I didn't know it till after but this is him. I hope Kash is as big and tall.
I love Jill and Shelly to death but I'm afraid that my daughter is going to end up just like them. Animal lover!! Nooooo!! She is fascinated by anything that is not human. Yes, even pet cockroaches at moms house.
Why is braily in a cage and perfectly happy??!! I don't know.
Shelly was trying to find her prince!

2 comments:

Brittney Blount said...

Ooh Shelly is going to get a wart on her lips. Haha! Braily is so stinkin cute! I always tell people how cute her hair is! I love it.

kkalama said...

Oh Shari, That looks like so much fun. I love the name Kash...Super Cute! I can't wait to meet him. How are you doing? Is there anything I can do for you? Seriously, let me know.